With the arrival of Spring in the Northern Hemisphere, Niantic has brought up a special Spring event for trainers to spring into. This event is the iteration of last year’s Spring event where we see various Flower Themed Pokemon appear in wild or hatch from Eggs along with new Shiny debut. So, let’s take a closer look at what the 2021 Spring Event has to offer us, as trainers and how should we plan out this event.
Before we move forward, we kindly request you to check out Cryogarden.com, our new home; and see all the cool stuff we will be posting starting this week including PvP guides, Event Guides and much more..
- Event Date and Time
- Spring Event Featured Pokemon
- Event Bonuses
Spring Event Date and Time
The Spring Event will be live from Sunday, April 4, 2021, at 10:00 a.m. to Thursday, April 8, 2021, at 8:00 p.m. local time.
Spring Event Featured Pokemon
During the Spring Event various Pokemon will be either hatching from Eggs or will be spawning in wild. Check out this list of all the featured Pokemon of the Spring Event.
These are the Pokemon which trainers will be encountering frequently in wild during the Spring Event. The highlighted Pokemon can also be Shiny.
The following Pokemon will be available during the Spring Event and hatch from 2km Eggs during the event:
- The Highlighted Pokemon can be Shiny.
- Also, if you are looking for the current egg chart which includes all the Pokemon which are hatching, check out this article.
Featured Shiny Pokemon
Shiny Bunnelby will be making it’s debut in the Spring Event 2021, while Happiny and Chansey will also be the featured Shiny Pokemon for the event and might have increased Shiny chances.
Spring Event Bonuses
Here’s a list of additional bonuses which trainers can enjoy during the Spring into Spring Event. Also, note that these bonuses will be live until the event ends.
- 2× Hatch Candy during the event.
- Lucky Eggs will last for one hour from 4th of April to 9th of April.
- 1/2 Egg Hatch Distance when you place an Egg in an Incubator during the event
- Chansey wearing flower crowns will be appearing in the wild, and Happiny wearing flower crowns will be hatching from Eggs! If you evolve a Chansey wearing a flower crown into Blissey, that Blissey be wearing a flower crown, too. If you’re lucky, you might encounter a Shiny Chansey or a Shiny Happiny!
- Shadow Exeggcute will be appearing more often in Team GO Rocket battles!
- Event-exclusive spring-themed Gift stickers will be available from PokéStops and Gifts during the event, so be sure to get them while they’re available!
- Complete event-exclusive Field Research tasks to encounter Azumarill, Rufflet, and more!
- Complete the spring-themed Collection Challenge during the event by collecting featured Pokémon to receive a Lucky Egg, Mega Lopunny Energy, and XP. Head on over to the Today View to track your progress!